- Café Valentino 30 ml and Natural Bristles Beard Brush
- All Hair Types, Lustre & Shine, Paraben free. The element goes great in the summer and you'll feel fruity fresh throughout the day
- Café Valentino beard oil will give you some deep coffee notes. The old school vibe will make you smell like a fresh Italian roast, and no one can say no to some quality coffee!
- A Premium Brush for Men that Take Beard hair care Seriously. The Beard Brush included in this set are made with natural boar bristles to provide shape and style as it combs your facial hair and stimulates the skin underneath. By reaching the skin, the brushing strokes from this hairbrush act as a softener to encourage the distribution of natural oil for conditioning benefits that can keep your beard hair healthy....Read More
- With ingredients handpicked from regions such as Indonesia, Italy, and Morocco, Beardhood beard oil is an awesome blend of jojoba oil, argan oil, rice bran oil, olive oil, Vitamin E, and essential oils, which mimics your natural skin oils, gets absorbed, and works wonders.
- Cafe Valentino beard oil will give you some deep coffee notes. The old school vibe will make you smell like a fresh Italian roast.
- Beard Brush : A carefully crafted tool with an extremely durable premium rosewood handle. It will last you a lifetime and the 100% natural bristles are sourced from remote locations to provide the best quality possible. It’s advisable to run it through your beard after you’ve used some grooming products like oil, cream, or balm, preferably after a shower. Run it smoothly in a downward and outward direction through your beard. Since the brush removes a lot of stray hair and dead skin cells, it’s important to dry clean your brush regularly
- How to apply : Squeeze between 4 to 8 drops into the palm of your hand and rub it vigorously to warm it up. Run your fingers through your beard and reach for skin. Start at the neck and work your way up to the face, massaging gently through your beard.